WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- 100% of Facebook Ads Management for your business!
- You’ll have a dedicated account manager who is a digital marketing specialist trained in current Facebook Ads best practices.
- 1 new campaign – we will setup your Facebook campaign from scratch
- A briefing on campaign goals (more leads, sales, branding etc.)
- Setup of your FB Business Manager Account
- 30 min consultation call (if compatible with PST)
- We support ad spends up to $5,000 per month
- Full geographic and demographic targeting and setup
- We will provide you with a monthly report
- Ad creation using stock images, text creation and copy
- Usually 7-10 business days for complete setup
- This is for 1 Facebook Ads Account/1 Business URL
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Facebook Page Admin Access
- Create Facebook Ad Admin Account and Grant SimBco Access
- The daily ad spend budget will be paid by client directly to Facebook
- A credit card that is attached to the Business Manager Account
- Is there a setup fee?
Yes, $499. The setup fee is the cost associated with us getting your Business Manager and Ad account setup as well as doing the initial research on your geographic and demographic targeting.
- Whats up with the 1 week free trial?
That first week we will be doing the setup of your ad and your audiences so we use the free trial week to postpone your management subscription billing until we have a Facebook campaign to manage.
- What type of account do I need?
You must have a Facebook account before purchasing this service. We will assist you in setting up your Business Manager and Facebook Ad account.
- Is there a minimum budget I should have for this service?
There is a minimal monthly Facebook budget of $200 per month. A budget of at least $300 per month is recommended.
- Is there a contract?
There is a contract to setup the terms of our relationship. We need you to acknowledge that anything we create for you is owned by you. However there are zero long term contracts. We hate long terms contracts, and we work month-to- month with all of our clients. You can cancel anytime.
- How do I get started?
It’s pretty simple, after you purchase you will receive a brief questionnaire where you’ll provide all the info needed. We’ll then be in touch on Messenger to let you know we’re getting started. Done and done.
- Do I get to see/approve the ads before they go live?
If you wish, you may see and approve all text or image ads before going live. We typically will have creative license to create the ads, ad copy and image ads, yet of course all ads will be in line with your goals and business. Approval will only be if requested, otherwise it would slow down the process.
- Do you handle all the tracking and optimization?
Yes, the Facebook pixel will be generated but it will be up to the client to place the code on the website or landing pages. We will provide instructions on how to place the code. The Facebook pixel also includes conversion tracking. And yes, all optimization is included in the service each month.
- Who is managing the traffic?
Your dedicated account manager is managing and optimizing your traffic. They will be looking for demographics and targeting that are performing better (or worse!) than “average” and making adjustments based on what the data is showing.
- Where can I see my campaign?
All campaigns are built inside of Facebook, where all campaigns can be viewed and approved before being pushed live.
- Is it possible to see results the first month or should I be ready for more than one month to give it a fair shot?
Facebook Ads Management is an ongoing service that requires time, data and optimizations to get it well oiled. While the services are month to month, we ask that clients give at least 90 days to allow us to grow and optimize the campaigns. Clients can expect to see traffic and “results” within the first 30 days. The “results” (leads, calls, sales or whatever the goal) will only improve over time. It’s very common to turn on a campaign and see leads come in the same day!